On Friday, June 5, 2020, all of Florida, with the exception of Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties will move to Phase 2. Here is what this means:
- Bars can reopen at 50% capacity inside and full capacity outside. Only seated customers can be served.
- Restaurants can seat patrons at the bar (with appropriate social distancing)
- Retail establishments can open at full capacity
- Gyms and fitness centers can open at full capacity
- Personal services businesses, such as tattoo parlors, acupuncturists, and massage therapists may operate as long as they follow guidance from the Florida Department of Health.
- Movie theaters, bowling alleys, and other entertainment venues may operate at 50% capacity
- Groups should be kept to under 50.
All of the above still require appropriate social distancing and sanitation protocols. This may limit capacity at lower than 50%.
We continue to monitor how the legal landscape changes for our clients. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call either Matt or Justin at 407-504-9725.